By 230338

Lancashire, United Kingdom Gb

please can you identifie this plant. I think it could be a Ville De Lion but am not sure. thankyou.

This is a Vinca (Periwinkle). There is a red flowered Clematis called 'Ville de Lyon' but this is not it.

I agree with Fractal, its definately a Periwinkle.It has a mauve flower.

Yes, definitely Vinca, but quite surprising if it hasn't yet flowered. If it's in a basket(?) that's not a bad idea!

Yes - sure is a Vinca and what a good idea in a basket - must try that as they can be very invasive!!! If it is fed - it won't flower much - if at more feed and flowers should appear next year! I have masses of it and it grows through my avenue gravel - even being run over by the car when it grows too long - and it flowers non-stop...LOL

sorrey for late thankyou but am still finding my way around Goy. Thankyou fracktal, Alzheimer, Sheilabub, and Linsuffolk, for your very kind identification. Tony