where can i buy the plant called lady of the night

Brunfelsia americana, B. nitida, Epiphyllum hookeri, or one of the many others with this common name?

I've checked it out and it sounds like a stunner, I can't find out if it's tender though. Coming from south America I expect it would be. Be nice as a house plant. I wonder where I could get some seed?

Lady of the night is the most beautifully scented plant ever ! I remember it all around the port of 'Hose Banus in Spain .I think it needs better weather than we have in England.In the evening it wafts all over the port.,a plant never to be forgotten,but sorry,I can not help you about the purchase of one.

E-Bay has night flowering epiphyllum Oxypetalum also selenicereus grandifloros 'Queen of the Night. Cereus is another night blooming type. I think the Lady of the Night may be Cereus but not too sure to be honest. There are cacti & succulent nurseries on-line you may be able to locate also. Good luck.