Tasmania, Australia Au

I would be interested to know if anyone has ever seen a daffodil with four flowers on the one stem?

yes, when I was topping-up the slug traps with extra strong beer - - - knew I should have left it for the slugs !!!! LOL ;-))))
I kid I kid !! there are a variety of narcissi with multi headed blooms. Great shot & very cheering on this dull start to the day.

Not too unusual, Guest. They are either a Division 5, Triandus, daffodil or a Division 8, Tazetta, daffodil. If they are very fragrant then most likely Division 8.
To find out what I am talking about visit
There are many attractive varieties in both divisions.

So pretty to see on a very dreek dismal late September day in good old England. thanks for the pictures something to look forward to. lol.

Many of the Jonquil hybrids have multiple flowers, though what I can see of the leaves doesn't look quite right for that. The flowers look too few and big for Division 8 Mr. B, although there are lots of members that I haven't seen!