Cleveland, United Kingdom Gb

i planted asambucas black lace i have now moved it as it was getting in th way were it was the leaves and plant have really bowed over have i killed it

Maybe,but Sambucus is pretty tough.To give it the best chance of recovery I'd prune the branches back quite a bit. How far depends on the size of the plant before you moved it - maybe cut back to 1/3 of the original size so that the remaining roots have less work to do. Keep it watered thoroughly during dry spells (i.e. not a dribble every day, but a good soaking every few days) for the next year or so and keep your fingers crossed.

I'd leave the hose trickling at the base tomorrow for a few hours, just a slow trickle. And reduce the topgrowth, as Beattie says, you've obviously broken some roots and/or not watered sufficiently well when replanting.