By Andrea

Yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

Hi, could someone please give me advice on an ornamental orange was a christmas present last year and had a couple of large fruits on it then. I have had it in my greenhouse and it has a lot of marble sized fruits on it, I have brought it into my porch as the nights are getting colder, do you think that there is a chance of the fruits fully developing, and how should I best look after it?

Is your porch enclosed in glass and heated, Andrea? If not, I would bring it inside to a sunny bay window, or under strong artificial light. If you can, move it when the indoor and outdoor temps are as close to alike as possible--really sudden changes in temperature can cause the fruit to fall off, as can lack of light. Good luck!

Thanks for that...the porch is very light but not heated, so i will probably bring it inside instead. Should I be feeding it?

I feed my Lemon tre regularly with Citrus feed.