how do i say thanks to members without using the private way

By Walto

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom Gb

thanks bamboo i will eventually know what i am doing

Just add it underneath your original question and answers - members who have answered your question get a notification that something's been added, so will see it.

i am new to lap top and very confused but guess i will learn grandkids bought it for me to fill in my time so i have to give it a go

Ha ha, 'have to', I like it! Keep going, it opens up a whole new world, Walto...

it only a short click to wonders beyond the imagination walto, enjoy it for what it is.
I like my computer, a lot of my friends live in it..

18 Sep, 2010'll wonder how you ever managed without it in a few days. It's a whole new world out there :)

Hubby and I have recently retired and he's having the time of his life learning to use his new laptop (I've had one for quite some time).

And you'll soon be addicted to GOY too. Thanks to your grandkids you're in for a great addition to your days!

« get rid of Inky-cap toadstools