County Durham, United Kingdom Gb

Clematis,can anyone please help to identify this clematis it is yet another that has lost its label.

Is that Nellie Moser?

Bit too lilac for Moser, and the central stamens appear to be burgundy red - this is a new one on me, I don't recognise it, but its very lovely, hope someone knows what it is. Keep the labels in future, Cestrian!

does the name 'FIREWORKS' ring a bell ?

Thank you all for trying to help, I love clematis but they drive me mad when it comes to trying to name them if I loose labels. I find that a lot of my plants do not match recorded colours etc maybe they are affected by cooler temps up here. It will not happen in future as everything I buy gets listed in the garden section here even before it is planted. I only wish I had found this site a few years ago. Fireworks is a possibility not only because of characteristics but it is also my birthday on 5th Nov so it may have been a silly purchase. I will take another picture in a few days as I also find they often age into something I recognise, once again thank you

Wish I was aging into something I recognise - well, other than my mother, of course...

lol I know exactly what you mean.