Oxfordshire, United Kingdom Gb

My Hebe does not thrive, small leaves, no flowers. Dont know what type but has small dark leaves

There is a variety of Hebe that has small dark green leaves and doesn't flower (at least, that's what it said on the label) . I bought one a short while ago - will go out and read the info & report back.

I've been away and come back again - and the non-flowering Hebe is called 'Emerald Green'

Beattie - do you know of a Hebe called 'Golden Nugget' by any chance? I have it, and it has no sign of flowers. I'm beginning to wonder if that's another non-flowring one...No luck on google or the Hebe Society.

Sorry Spritz, I don't. The new ones I've got were bargains from Lidl & what you see is what you get. There could well be other foliage only varieties.

Thanks anyway. I might post a question, I think. Someone will probably know!!!! :-))