Worcester, United Kingdom Gb

Having lost the box,the bottle says to use 2ml per 1metre,for clearing rough ground.Can someone please tell me how many ml, per litre ? for spot use in a spray bottle ?( I need to get rid of a few deep rooted weeds )
I think those instuctions must have been on the outer box.!

Sorry, don't have any, but if you put roundup instructions into google, you should find it somewhere there

Thank you Bamboo. I have followed your advice and found the answer I was needing.Perhaps other members might be interested to know that by buying a five litre container of Roundup It cost only half the price of buying 1 litre.( by 5 )
I know that one litre is a lot,but by sharing with my daughter we have more than enough for two or three years.
Those smaller containers with 250 ml are even more expensive than buying a litre which is not normally to be found at the garden centers.
I bought on the net from a company called 'Pitchcare'