The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Alvi

Cheshire, United Kingdom Gb

Growth retardant regulator

Answers yes, they do exist (normally commercially). There is one called Bonzai

21 Jun, 2010


Some will be hard to get, unless you have a commercial applicator's licence (or the UK equivalent).

21 Jun, 2010


your actualy not asking a question. your just making a statement.

22 Jun, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?