By Mc62

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom Gb

What could be the reason my peas have no flowers on them[ they are Hurst Greenshaft]

Welcome, Mc62!
The first possibility is that they're not getting enough sun. Peas need a minimum of 6 hours of direct sun to flower and fruit. The next possibility is that they may be getting too much nitrogen. Heavy feeding may cause vigorous growth at the expense of bloom.

Many thanks for the answer to my question. The position the peas are in they do have plenty of sunshine and I water them well but I did put manure on the garden at the tail end of last year and dug it in a few weeks before I set everything so this could be part of the problem. I did notice yesterday however that flowers have started to appear, so hopfully I should get something off them. I will remember what you said the next time I set my peas. Thanks again it is much appreciated.

I would be surprised if the manure caused that much delay. Sometimes the hardest part of gardening is the wait! : )

Thanks again, I must learn to be patient.