By Macpat

Cheshire, United Kingdom Gb

Does anyone know of a climber called 'Sunderville'?

There is a climber called Dipladenia Sundaville

I think it is now called Mandevillia...?

Thanks Owdboggy and Amblealice....
I researched in the RHS book after your responses and find that you are both right! It is now called Mandevilla and is of the Dipladenia family. Thank you for your all I need to do is find one. I read in the RHS that it is prone to Whitefly and Red spider mite....
Has anyone any experience of growing this plant?

Hello again Macpat.......I have one growing in my conservatory for the past few years. You have just reminded me that I need to spray it as there are a few sticky leaves...Thank It got a bit neglected a short while ago i.e. needed watering, hence a bit of aphid attack....Its not normally bothered with bugs. It can be grown outside with reasonable should be ok in Cheshire. It was a bit chilly here when I first got it....but romped away when I brought it indoors.

Thanks Amblealice...I have looked and can buy one online. I intend to grow it outdoors to fill an awkward corner but I believe it has to be brought indoors in the winter. Will let you know how it goes.

Pleased you have located one.....good luck with it :-o))