By Dee2uk

London, United Kingdom Gb

My mum has planted some marigolds in with her wisteria pot.The wisteria was what I brought her some time ago,and its not too well,so she re-potted it in a bigger pot ( my advise) but I told her she shouldnt have put the marigolds in with I right....thank you.

Why should'nt you put marigolds in with wisteria? Let me know. But did you know both these plants are toxic to cats, just a little info

until the wisteria gets its roots established the marigolds will compete with it for water. as long as it is kept well watered there shouldnt be a problem.

Has the Wisteria got to be in a pot? They grow into such large plants, I'd have thought it would thrive in the ground, rather than in a pot.

Thank you everyone,I just thought it best on its own,like seaburngirl was saying,but my mum is always putting things in pots,and omg I didnt know that grandad,thank you for that advise as she has a cat,and I shall tell her,much appreciated all. ;-)