Shropshire, United Kingdom Gb

Does anyone Plant by the Moon. I am trying this out, but get rather confused by it all. I have sown seeds at the "correct" moon phase, but now do I need to plant these out also on the correct moon phase day?

check out Moongrower's profile page - she has many blogs on when to plant, etc., by the moon.

moon grower as her name suggests. she is very knowledgeble.

Thank you Bamboo and Seaburngirl. I have been to Moongrower's page and read a few blogs. As you say, she is very knowledgable on the subject

Above ground crops, like peas, tomatoes, plant them by the light of the moon. Full moon. Below ground crops, like onions or potatoes, plant them by the dark of the moon. New moon time.

Thank you all for your responses, I shall try to stick to the appropriate "moon days". I find it a bit restrictive, but will do my best. I wonder how much better the crops will be?