West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

This may seem like a silly question but I am new to greenhouses a lot of my plants are starting to flower e.g. petunia inside the greenhouse before they have come out into my garden is this ok

Given the cold weather you can't really get them into the garden yet so yes it is okay.

Hi steve yes this ok i've got buzzy lizzy's and begonias in flower at the moment in my greenhouse,i'm not putting them out till the weather warms up. we are still getting night frosts here.

Even just a little touch of extra protection without a greenhouse has meant my geraniums and the odd tender fuschia are in flower. Looking on the bright side, flowering goes on much longer in cold weather like this. I have some parrot tulips and 2 almost black ones that have been in bloom ages. Spring is the most colourful time in my garden, so I am counting my blessings

I would nip the flowers off to give the plants a chance to bulk up rather than produce flowers inside. I am planting my hanging basket plants in to the basket now so that they have a head start when we are able to put them out.

I don't bother with bizzies but do with some other bedding plants

« what kind of plants are these