By Titchy

Dorset, United Kingdom Gb

An other one from me, who is eating the surrounds of my primroses, all that is left is the middle bit

~No sparrows in my garden in fact hardly any birds which I truly regret, but thanks all the same

My primroses look the same. I may end up digging mine up. The only primroses of mine that look like this are the ones by the road.

Slugs or snails?

squirrels grrrr. seen them having a floral dessert.

Seaburngirl you might be right, there is a squirrel occ. in my garden, I just cant think of anything else, unless if its possible, its the 2 loverbirds who are frequently in my garden, well pigeons actually, they never stop kissing those 2 and then it leads to a bit more. What ever it is, next year only primulas for me, they are being left alone. But thank you all the same

I have squirrels where I live, but I have only ever seen one near my garden, but it didn't stop to munch.

I will keep a watch out.