(I have a communal garden next to the road, but is outside my flat, so I can plant there),
I am not sure what is going on, but some of the primroses I have in my garden nearest the road seem to look sorry for themselves and maybe the flowers will die off, but then it will look fresh and healthy again. This can happen quite a bit.
What could be happening, and could it be down to car fumes. Could certain fumes or a larger amount of fumes make the plants temporarily ill?
Thanks in advance
- 2 May, 2010