WALES, United Kingdom Gb

Hi all!

Am I able to bring up just the questions I have asked on GoY for quick reference?

If so, how please? I don't really want to trawl all the way back through my inbox!

Thanks everyone

Any question you have asked on this section - Members' Questions - can be seen in your Outbox, Oddbillie.

Go to your homepage,your profile and scroll down.It gives you your latest blogs and questions :)

Thanks both. Knew I'd seen them somewhere but was going nuts trying to find them again!

I'm not blond - sorry blond ladies, Ali included! - and I'm not senior at 41 so I'll put it down to a 'DAN' moment!

Thanks again both.

Hope you're well Bernih:0)

Very well Oddbillie ... getting itchy greenfingers waiting for the rain to stop over here!

Is it bad then? Stunning sunshine here all week and what better week for me to have a week off......happy days!

Oddbillie ... I shouldn't really complain as we usually get so little rain every year. It's just so unusual to still be getting showers almost every day during April. Everything looks so green ... which is lovely ... and the 'dry' will be shorter this year ... which is also terrific. I would just love to get out into the garden to do some 'decent' work. I see you've been doing that all this last week ... I've been reading your posts, just haven't left any comments. Your garden is looking so gorgeous ... I bet it seems a bit like heaven to have the whole week out there.

It's been awesome BH. Couldn't ask for more. I've taken it easy yesterday and today and we've just returned from the GC where we picked up a cheap trough to grow some more sweet pea on the trellis by the GH. Very good and didn't buy any plants though!!

Hopefully you'll get yourself out in your magnificent paradise soon enough and then be sharing the results with us all.......looking forward to it:0)

Nowhere near paradise yet ... been showering all week and more predicted for next week. Somewhere in the world must be missing their April showers ... because they've turned up over here in my corner of the world!

:0(( I'll do a sundance for you BH and you should have sun within 10 days:0)