England Eng

Variety of cyclamen required please.

I put this pic on GoY yesterday, but would like to add the variety of cyclamen to my picture...

Please identify.
Thanks for your time in answering my question. :o)

On plant Cyclamen

These look like Cyclamen persicum forms Terra, and we know who the fellow in the foreground is anyway ;-)

LOL. The flowers are too large and 'showy' to be the hardy ones, so I'd agree. C. poses so well for the camera, doesn't he!

Thanks for your answers....
..and by asking the question I also found that my profile had somehow been set with the location Avon [?] so it has helped in two ways...

Thank you, Mr. Moonaholic... yes, we know the variety of the Conker in the foreground..
...a rare and special type of chestnut...Lol.
Thanks Spritz.... he does pose prettily. :o)

He looks well and happy Terratoonie

Thanks, Denise....
He really enjoyed his garden centre visit... did us all a lot of good...
...we must have more outings like that..
These past couple of months, we've had little chance to go anywhere other than vet clinic !

It must be very rewarding for you all to get back to normal.

Yes, not quite sure what normal is any more....
....but next spring and summer I hope there will be many days which I can enjoy gardening alongside two healthy dogs. :o)

I like the look of that garden centre TT - those Christmas Wreaths look very nice. Glad he is looking so well.

Hi Muddywelliessurrey ~

The garden centre manager and staff made us very welcome, allowing me to take photos..
My latest blog shows more pics of items at the centre if you wish to take a look. Yes, Conker is doing well since completing his chemotherapy.. Has a one-in-ten chance of staying in remission and the cancer not I'm praying he is a one-in-ten dog ! :o)

He looks like a one-in-a-million - so I really hope it all works and he will be ok. I will keep my fingers crossed for him. Animals are such troopers when they're ill too - unlike a lot of humans! Give him a big kiss from me as well - although I'm sure he gets plenty from you!

Thanks Mws...
Conker is a very special dog, and over the winter I hope to make a blog of the tricks he performs at the fun dog shows in aid of charity....
Yes, he has been so brave throughout his treatment... accepting being handed over to vets and vet nurses, despite his being naturally reserved with strangers...
He has been so clean... not once made a mess indoors...
Conker is only five years old.....

Conker says thanks for the kiss..Lol.

• Conker's Garden Centre Outing ~ more pics in blog. (cyclamen persicum)
  • Snowdrops and Cyclamen coum (Cyclamen coum (Cyclamen))
  • Snowdrops and white Cyclamen coum. (Cyclamen coum (Cyclamen))
  • cyclamen hederifolium (Cyclamen neapolitanum)

can i lay a new lawn this month, »