I am hopeing to erect my first greenhous this week and was wondering should I put all my cordalynes into it to help them from frost? thanyou

It must be very exciting to be erecting your first GH I hope you'll have a long successful relationship. GOY too. Your cordylines should do better in there when it gets frosty.

welcome to GoY. yes they will like the extra protection from the worst of the frosts. what else are you planning to pop in there?

Treat yourself to a heater too, as this can make a lot of difference to what you can grow/keep overwinter...Dear Santa....and an automatic window opener..which reminds me, I need a new one....Dear Santa, me again!

Welcome to GoY.
Good luck with the greenhouse erection. We put one together a few weeks ago. It was not too difficult but, could have been easier with clearer instructions!

• Greenhouse
  • DSCN4148.jpg
  • hanging baskets in allotment
  • Rhododendron