West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

I was a member of gardenersclick till it went off line last month,any other ex members out there?

Yep, me - have sent you a PM, but there is also a Facebook page called Friends of Gardener's Click, if you have a faceache account!

Tried it, cant get it for some reason.not very good on these magic machines.

hi colin i tried it too but can not get it and i have tried a few times adress off bamboo.but i realy think you will enjoy this site,i admit there are a lot of ladies here,but they seriously know what they are talking about,and so do the boys plenty of veg growers among us.nice sense of humour too among them

I just tried to log in on there as I hadn't heard it had gone to let my 70 odd Tomato growers club members know I was setting it up on facebook But i cant do that now hey ho

Yes I was shocked when we came home from 5 days away and found I'd lost contact with my GC pals. I've just joined this site and found Star is on here. I am in contact with another member but she can't get on the site Bean Stew is trying to set up and niether can I. I'm not too clever at these forums and I havn't got a clue what I'm doing but I'll have a go.

Bamboo ur on f.b .. so am I and some others on here .. see if u can find me .. Christina newton ...

Soz ment too say this is theeee best site ever ....

Faceache you mean Cristina, what a pain in the proverbial that is. My gmail is constantly crammed with a flood of messages daily, drives me up the bloomin' wall...

Ex GC members are now at:
Would love to see ex GC members or new members, all welcome!!

Hi Colin hetty here.. the new site is fab! You must keep trying to find it as all your GC friends are there..

Colin this is the link. I typed 'gardenclickers' into my browser and the site came up

Failing that do you have an email address? or could I send you a text? we will get you on the site one way or another!!!!