Having trouble inserting photos into a blog ...

By Jan65

North East England, United Kingdom Gb

... is it my computer or is there something going on? Anyone else having this problem this evening? Have written my blog and am trying to insert the photos in the usual way - they're taking absolutely ages and then they don't seem to be there when I look at the draft version (they usually are visible at that point). What am I doing wrong? (It's bound to be me.) The photos are within the permitted size limits I think.

Just had a go Jan & it worked ok for me...went straight into drafts. :0)

Oh dear, must be me then. I'll have another go and see what happens. Thanks Fluff.

Good luck!

Downloading is bound to be slow as its the weekend.....good luck!!

Hi all, I think there must have been a problem with one of my photos - no idea why - but I tried uploading each photo individually and then looking at the draft before inserting another one. With one particular photo, the image didn't appear, and there was just a white square with a red X in it where the photo should be. So there must have been something wrong with it. Once I deleted that one, everything was okay, so I've managed in the end! Thanks all.