By Gralew

Leicestershire, United Kingdom Gb

This is not a gardening question but perhaps someone can help! Have taken photos to show all, but cannot upload/download(never no which is right) Have got pictures over to e bay but cannot dothis for GOY HELP!

It should be virtually the same as listing on ebay. On GOY is says Add Photo ....then Browse...then find the file with your picture and locate the picture and add it.

You may well have tried that but thats all I can think of.

Assuming you can locate your photos to a folder on your own computer this is how you upload one to GOY

1. In GOY click "your options"

2. click "add photos" browse

4. locate the folder on your computer you have your photos in (often called my pictures)

5. double click on the photo you want and you'll see its number appear in the brouse button on screen (in GOY)

6. scroll down to the bottom of the GOY screen and click "add photos"

Wait for it to load to GOY and it will appear in the photos section of your GOY pages

Yor're right inverglen, have tried doing this 3 or 4 times yesterday, but cannot get photo appear , to "add photos" Will not give up, will try again at another time, perhaps its being a bit "tempremental" Thanks any way

Think I've found reason for photos not downloading....size too big! gotta figure out how to make em smaller!