growing tumbling tom tomatoes

By Poddy

how long after flowering does it take for tomato fruit to form. never grown any plants are loaded with flowers and i have been feeding them.

Tumbling toms are a first for me too. I had a few baskets hanging in the nursery where i work in the greenhouse. They flowered in march and the fruits came about 2-3 weeks later and are still not red! We moved them out as they started to suffer from well over 95F heat and so i suppose that slowed them. Afriad i cant be of more help!

As the yellow flower petals wither and drop off , look closely at the spot on the plant where the petals once were , you will see a very small pinhead size green tomato start feeding the plant once a week and you will see the pinheads starting to swell and turn into tomato's.

I have a tumbling tom and it's full of fruit ,once it started to flower I fed it once a week and in no time the fruit appeared,
Good luck I'm sure you'll have plenty of fruit, make sure they have plenty of water.