By Mobee

Armagh Ireland, Ireland Ie

new grass just comming up 1-2 inches should i water every day second time around doing this almost afraid to go near case i do something wrong (like over water)lol any advice really appreciated!!! thanks:~)

I take it its from seed and it's grown to that height now? I'd water it at the end of hot sunny days definitely, until its established, but on dull days, you could leave it for a couple of days. I'm not sure what you're watering with - if you're standing spraying it, then it'll need it more often, if you're using a sprinkler for 20 minutes, then it doesn't need every day.

thanks Bamboo yea from seed am standing spraying just wasnt sure how often an long to water have watched it every day more or less came up over night cudnt believe it lol sOOOOooo long lookin at soil

Great when it grows isn't it? You'll need to do the first cut soon then. If you're standing spraying, it'd be safer to do it every 1/2 days, depending on rain situation.