I went over to Seasons GC this a.m. Mouldy please note.
Browsing the well stocked shelves, noticed there are
three products for various garden invaders. One was
‘Lions Roar’ which should be entitled ‘Lions’ WeeWee’
dont know which invader that sends packing. The other
two had pictures of Deer, Cats, etc on the packet. I didnt read the texts.
- 10 Jun, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: I thought of a simple and effective way
Next post: re- the threat to St.Andrews Botanic Garden.
There are no comments yet
Recent posts by dianebulley
- As we gently pot up tiny plants from the garden centre
26 Mar, 2017
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017