I carefully memorised this plant name
that was new to me – Tiarella.
Went to the GC looking for a plant. No plants.
Searched the seeds area. No seeds.
Asked the nice young man who put 5 Growbags into my
car for me. He said “Never heard of it.”
Came home half satisfied with 2 new Sempervivums.
Will try another GC.
- 19 May, 2013
- 1 like
Previous post: Memorising the Latin names of plants
Next post: I turned the sound down on the Gushy and Co.
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017
- These words could apply to all our gardens.............
24 Jan, 2017
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
9 Aug, 2009