This Lumbar virus is awful
it starts in one side of the lumbar area, spreads across to the other side, then to the hip
bones on that side, then to the hip bones on the other
side. Its as if your bones in that area are
being attacked. The body is suddenly weakened.
I am fortunate I had a spare tube of Piroxicam gel
on prescription, and Anadin Joint & Inflammation
ibuprofen, plus the hot water bottle.
Would advise everyone to get stocked up with these
items if they get the symptoms. It lasts 4 or 5 weeks. Medical Centres here fully booked solid for 2 weeks,
we usually get an appointment for the next day.
Its very upsetting, I have had to use a walking stick
in the flat, as was unsteady on my feet .
Thanks to Kidsgran for information re mid-Glamorgan.
- 18 Mar, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: Printer's ink, newspaper ink, and ink from cartridges
Next post: re Lulu's blog about dead trees.
Recent posts by dianebulley
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
- A useful exercise to think about over the holidays..........
21 Dec, 2016
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
- New game. Growing worms for a fisherman.
3 Dec, 2016