I made enquiries by email last week about a new
close coupled toilet (first time I had heard this
description) also another asking my son to order me a copy of The Field Guide to Insects, as his letter box is
larger than mine. Saves a trip to the Sorting Office.
Imagine my surprise this a.m. when I logged on to
Grows on You, to see a range of photographs of close coupled toilets right across the page, and the Field Guide to Insects in glorious technicolour on the right hand side.
Has anyone else had this experience ?
How does it happen ?
- 9 Feb, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: Some members have the problem of rabbits
Next post: Dr.J.Turner - Scarborough
Recent posts by dianebulley
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017