I made enquiries by email last week about a new
close coupled toilet (first time I had heard this
description) also another asking my son to order me a copy of The Field Guide to Insects, as his letter box is
larger than mine. Saves a trip to the Sorting Office.
Imagine my surprise this a.m. when I logged on to
Grows on You, to see a range of photographs of close coupled toilets right across the page, and the Field Guide to Insects in glorious technicolour on the right hand side.
Has anyone else had this experience ?
How does it happen ?
- 9 Feb, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: Some members have the problem of rabbits
Next post: Dr.J.Turner - Scarborough
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Someone once said
21 Oct, 2016
- If you are keen to have a better understanding of your garden soil
14 Oct, 2016
- If you are over 75, have had pets all your life,
8 Oct, 2016
- Wandering round the Alpine displays
4 Oct, 2016
- I am happy again today, I want you all to know .........
20 Sep, 2016
- New idea ! Winter approaches.
16 Sep, 2016