Some members have the problem of rabbits
which most of us dont want to hurt.
But they do breed every 30 days from March to September,
producing up to 10 kittens each time.
Digging into their burrow with a posthole spade seems to be the best way, by disturbing them when very young.
I am told the Buzzards are taking them, and Myxamotosis has been reintroduced by farmers.
If anyone has other advice it would be welcome. We were lucky on our old allotment field, as we had a tenant with Ferrets. He saved our work and our crops.
- 9 Feb, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: I suddenly thought -
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Someone once said
21 Oct, 2016
- If you are keen to have a better understanding of your garden soil
14 Oct, 2016
- If you are over 75, have had pets all your life,
8 Oct, 2016
- Wandering round the Alpine displays
4 Oct, 2016
- I am happy again today, I want you all to know .........
20 Sep, 2016
- New idea ! Winter approaches.
16 Sep, 2016