Some members have the problem of rabbits
which most of us dont want to hurt.
But they do breed every 30 days from March to September,
producing up to 10 kittens each time.
Digging into their burrow with a posthole spade seems to be the best way, by disturbing them when very young.
I am told the Buzzards are taking them, and Myxamotosis has been reintroduced by farmers.
If anyone has other advice it would be welcome. We were lucky on our old allotment field, as we had a tenant with Ferrets. He saved our work and our crops.
- 9 Feb, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: I suddenly thought -
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have decided to be more systematic with plant feeding
20 Apr, 2017
- Thousands of people are suffering from Scalp Fungus.
31 Mar, 2017
- As we gently pot up tiny plants from the garden centre
26 Mar, 2017
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017