Some members have the problem of rabbits
which most of us dont want to hurt.
But they do breed every 30 days from March to September,
producing up to 10 kittens each time.
Digging into their burrow with a posthole spade seems to be the best way, by disturbing them when very young.
I am told the Buzzards are taking them, and Myxamotosis has been reintroduced by farmers.
If anyone has other advice it would be welcome. We were lucky on our old allotment field, as we had a tenant with Ferrets. He saved our work and our crops.
- 9 Feb, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: I suddenly thought -
Recent posts by dianebulley
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
- A useful exercise to think about over the holidays..........
21 Dec, 2016
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
- New game. Growing worms for a fisherman.
3 Dec, 2016