Reply to enquiry received today from Tasmania.
All good here. We had the hottest day in Hobart on record, but apart from coping with 40 deg.C. we have had no problems. It has been 40 every day. The fires have not been near us.
We just have a garden deprived of water.
And more Wallabies in the garden eating what is left
as there is not much food in the bush due to the dry
- 21 Jan, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: I keep thinking of the 1963 freeze-up
Next post: 'Down the Garden Path' by Beverley Nichols
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have decided to be more systematic with plant feeding
20 Apr, 2017
- Thousands of people are suffering from Scalp Fungus.
31 Mar, 2017
- As we gently pot up tiny plants from the garden centre
26 Mar, 2017
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017