Reply to enquiry received today from Tasmania.
All good here. We had the hottest day in Hobart on record, but apart from coping with 40 deg.C. we have had no problems. It has been 40 every day. The fires have not been near us.
We just have a garden deprived of water.
And more Wallabies in the garden eating what is left
as there is not much food in the bush due to the dry
- 21 Jan, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: I keep thinking of the 1963 freeze-up
Next post: 'Down the Garden Path' by Beverley Nichols
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017
- These words could apply to all our gardens.............
24 Jan, 2017
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
- A useful exercise to think about over the holidays..........
21 Dec, 2016