Reply to enquiry received today from Tasmania.
All good here. We had the hottest day in Hobart on record, but apart from coping with 40 deg.C. we have had no problems. It has been 40 every day. The fires have not been near us.
We just have a garden deprived of water.
And more Wallabies in the garden eating what is left
as there is not much food in the bush due to the dry
- 21 Jan, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: I keep thinking of the 1963 freeze-up
Next post: 'Down the Garden Path' by Beverley Nichols
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Someone once said
21 Oct, 2016
- If you are keen to have a better understanding of your garden soil
14 Oct, 2016
- If you are over 75, have had pets all your life,
8 Oct, 2016
- Wandering round the Alpine displays
4 Oct, 2016
- I am happy again today, I want you all to know .........
20 Sep, 2016
- New idea ! Winter approaches.
16 Sep, 2016