I keep thinking of the 1963 freeze-up
which lasted 6 weeks. In those days we had a well stocked village shop nearby.
I have always kept well stocked up for winter.
Now asking my son to bring me in ‘top up’ supplies, in case it gets worse.
- 20 Jan, 2013
- 1 like
Previous post: Am so glad I saved the wonderful members'
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have decided to be more systematic with plant feeding
20 Apr, 2017
- Thousands of people are suffering from Scalp Fungus.
31 Mar, 2017
- As we gently pot up tiny plants from the garden centre
26 Mar, 2017
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
23 Feb, 2011