I keep thinking of the 1963 freeze-up
which lasted 6 weeks. In those days we had a well stocked village shop nearby.
I have always kept well stocked up for winter.
Now asking my son to bring me in ‘top up’ supplies, in case it gets worse.
- 20 Jan, 2013
- 1 like
Previous post: Am so glad I saved the wonderful members'
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Someone once said
21 Oct, 2016
- If you are keen to have a better understanding of your garden soil
14 Oct, 2016
- If you are over 75, have had pets all your life,
8 Oct, 2016
- Wandering round the Alpine displays
4 Oct, 2016
- I am happy again today, I want you all to know .........
20 Sep, 2016
- New idea ! Winter approaches.
16 Sep, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
23 Feb, 2011