Zoning moaning -
The Chrysanthemum Brochure
carries the name and address of Woolmans, Rookery Farm, Holbeach St. John, Spalding, Lincs.
I have checked this again.
I can find nothing on any of the brochures enclosed, to suggest that these people are agents for growers in Jersey, where the climate is warmer.
Or any planting instructions that might protect one’s investment from loss due to occasional cold weather in various places in the UK.
They wont catch me again.
- 29 Sep, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: Comfrey Fritters -
Next post: I am trying to make some Fat Balls
Recent posts by dianebulley
- As we gently pot up tiny plants from the garden centre
26 Mar, 2017
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
9 Aug, 2009