I think this country should be zoned,
as areas are in Canada. Last year I paid £18 for 12 Hardy Chrysanthemum plants.
The advert was from Wisbeach, (in the Midlands area) – the plants were sent from Jersey. Had to wait for them until after they had finished sending out the Daffodils.
Grew them on. Liked them.
Then they were killed off in the freeze-ups.
In North America it is illegal to sell plants into the wrong Zone, so this never happens there.
The catalogue came yesterday, it went straight into the bin.
- 28 Sep, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: Wearing double Thermal underwear
Next post: Comfrey Fritters -
Recent posts by dianebulley
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
- A useful exercise to think about over the holidays..........
21 Dec, 2016
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
- New game. Growing worms for a fisherman.
3 Dec, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
27 Oct, 2009