I think we need to do some research on this strange plant. Has anyone lived in India, or anywhere else where it is grown commercially ? Do they cut the tops off and leave for several years to get large bulbs?
- 17 Jul, 2012
- 0 likes
Previous post: The Immigrant Birds
Next post: Aquilegias and Hollyhocks - Sow Now !
There are no comments yet
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have decided to be more systematic with plant feeding
20 Apr, 2017
- Thousands of people are suffering from Scalp Fungus.
31 Mar, 2017
- As we gently pot up tiny plants from the garden centre
26 Mar, 2017
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017