Just thought I would mention.
About soot. There are lots of window cleaning firms all over the country. Some window cleaners work for themselves, as they used to years ago. Nowadays people who work for the big firms have a local franchise arrangement.
These men quite often sweep chimneys as well.
The Clean and Clear firm just have window cleaning on the website. When the man came to clean my windows, he had chimney sweeping and several other services listed on the side of his van.
Thats how I found my soot Brenda.
So the best way seems to be to rummage the local websites, then contact the Window Cleaners working locally and ask if they sweep chimneys, or can give you the address of someone who does.
- 31 Jul, 2011
- 0 likes
Previous post: Just thought I would mention
Next post: Growing Cauliflowers successfully.
There are no comments yet
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017
- These words could apply to all our gardens.............
24 Jan, 2017
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017