Planted Venice Mallow seeds
I collected seeds from this plant at the end of June this year. I planted these venice mallow seeds yesterday. I’ve got them inside until they sprout, not sure how long it will take… I will transplant into 3 in pot afterwards and put them out side. Wish me luck :)
After two weeks!
Today I noticed the Venice Mallow was starting to bud up :)
I can’t wait till they open!
Opening Soon… 081608
And it opens…
A little different the than the mother plant (1st photo in series), but still nice :)http://media.growsonyou.com/photos/photo/image/36575/main/20080819_11.jpg!
Seed pods 100108
- 25 May, 2008
- 0 likes
Previous post: Planted helleborus seeds...
Next post: Lavender flowers are beginning to open...
Recent posts by TasteyG
- San Francisco Flower & Garden Show 2011. I went to this show Sunday :)
29 Mar, 2011
- Goodbye Goldsmith Seeds Children's Center
13 Sep, 2010
- C'mon, lets take a trip to the San Diego Zoo
22 May, 2009
- Baby Hummingbirds
29 Apr, 2009
- Goldsmith Seeds Spring Trials 2009
1 Apr, 2009
- Planting Japanese maple seedlings with the children
31 Mar, 2009