Hi, I’m new to this site and also new to the ‘blog’. This will be my first time………..
Well, I see I have had 4 people say how much they like my Brugmansia, I haven’t had much luck with it this year after it was killed by frost last year, even in the shed – lessons learned! Although the one in the shed at present has 2 flower buds on it? Nature is strange, especially this year, things growing and flowering when you don’t expect them to. I have flower buds on my Paulownia (foxglove tree), I think they bud and flower in early Spring.
I have managed to take loads of cuttings from the Brugmansia which have all taken and are growing really well. I am giving loads away. If anybody is interested in this plant, I would be happy to send them. Do a bit of reading first they are pretty demanding!! Got 5 going spare……..
- 20 Nov, 2007
- 1 like
Next post: Disputes with neighbours - garden
Recent posts by AndreaRichter
- Alpine garden
27 Sep, 2011
- New Business - Life time Interest is now my work
5 Jul, 2011
- VENTNOR BOTANICAL GARDENS - CRY FOR HELP!!!
8 Nov, 2010
- New border on the other side.............................
14 Nov, 2009
- It's been a while - new border in back garden
30 Sep, 2009
- Back Garden, a digger and Swiss Tony....................................
22 Apr, 2009
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
1 Mar, 2008